FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Trust & Safety Support Agent to work for our client in San Bruno, CA. This is a full-time contract position.
The Trust and Safety Operations support agent will support the companies item review process for new or flagged products, proof of concepts and pilots.The position will focus both on daily execution of existing operational processes and driving process improvement that support scalable solutions to the areas of responsibility. In this role will the associate will be required to demonstrate ability understand Prohibited Products policies to report process improvement opportunities for the Trust and Safety team through escalations and prohibited products tracking.
Trust and Safety works in real time coordination with cross functional partners across Legal, Customer Support, eCommerce Operations, Compliance and Marketplace. The Trust and Safety operation support agent is expected to work independently to meet daily performance goals while appropriately escalating disputes and incorrect rule data.
- Supports and executes:defined Company Operations processes by collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure the needs of the customer and business are met.
- Expectation of daily communication with internal and external partners regarding process information, requirements, and performance measurements to support compliance of the Marketplace.
- Company Operations process examples include reviewing new or flagged products and daily reporting of rule inaccuracy.
- The candidate will be able to execute best-practice standards and report trends or behaviors requiring manger escalation
- Completes work assignments and priorities in Company Operations by using policies, data, and resources.
- Adapts to and learns from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Recommends and proactively escalates opportunities to enable the Trust and Safety team to meet its customer promise. - Solutions will be grounded in data and metrics that drive the business.
- 2 – 4 years in ecommerce support
- 2 years’ experience in cross functioning online operations.
- Ability to support multiple projects at once while ensuring deadlines are met and data output is accurate and appropriate for the business.
- Must also be able to deal with ambiguity and make independent decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand.
- Proficiency with MS-Excel, MS-Word, Web Browsers.
- Excellent at handling large and complex data sets or other analytical tools.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in industry best-practices, execution, and improvement of action plans.
Thank you for applying!
FocusKPI Hiring Team
FocusKPI Inc. is an analytics consulting business providing solutions such as CRM customization, Risk Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced/Operational/Web/Digital Analytics as well as Human Resources for our clients