Focuskpi is looking for a Customer Briefing Manager to join on of our client in San Jose, CA. This is a full-time contract with negotiable pay rate.
• Manage and ensure the success of customer briefings at the Adobe Customer Experience Center (CEC).
• Serve as the main point of contact for sales account teams throughout the briefing cycle from planning, schedule coordination, prepping, through execution, k closely with sales account teams to gain understanding of customer and sales objectives, short-term and long-term revenue opportunities, strategize on agenda development, meeting flow, subject matter experts, content, etc.
• In collaboration with the account team, work with subject matter experts on product positioning and strategy for briefings
• Evangelize the value of the Customer Briefing Program and related services to sales account teams and sales leadership, describing the role in the sales cycle and explaining engagement rules and desired outcomes
• Strong understanding of current Adobe products, services and corporate strategy
• Measure, analyze and report briefing program statistics/success/KPIs to management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Customer Briefing experience and/or event management with content management preferred
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently/with a small team to manage a diverse workload
• Familiarity in using a customer briefing database or application
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, visual)
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
• Commitment to customer satisfaction
• General computer skills required with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism at all times (in dress, demeanor and communication)
• Resourceful, collaborative
Joining our client’s family means having the advantages of being part of a leading company in a well-established and growing industry, with the backing of a large parent company, yet still enjoying many of the benefits more typical of startup culture.
You'll have the ability to quickly make an impact, influence key strategic decisions and create/change process. Plus, you'll grow your career in an environment that features an open-door management style, casual dress atmosphere and smart co-workers who are passionate about success and growth.
Thanks for Applying!