The Product Manager will be heavily involved with business and marketing teams in customer research activities including market research, usability testing, live on-site experiments, and analysis of site analytics. Aid in leading a team of highly technical developers & testers as part of an agile scrum team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience
- 2 years experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top notch products that delight users.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Strong execution skills and ability to drive throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- Ability to develop and implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
- Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.
Thanks for applying!