FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Mobile Marketing Funnel Analyst to work for our client in San Francisco, CA. This is a part-time contract with negotiable pay rate.
What You’ll Do:
- Supplement day-to-day operations with data
- Prepare data visualizations, reports, and high-level summaries for product marketing, product management, executives, iand other end users based on both raw data and aggregate results.
- Deep dive into marketing performance, yield analysis, and engagement.
- Provide analytical insight into performance and trends and strategize adjustments
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources
(Part-time, 20 hours per week)
- 1-year minimum experience in an analytical role or 2 related internships
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, CS, or Economics preferred
- Proficient with SQL, Excel, R, Tableau, or equivalent data analysis and data visualization tools. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline is critical
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to articulate and evangelize the power of analytics and data-driven decision making
- Proven experience working with large data sources
- Mobile platform knowledge and/or experience with cloud-based computing
- A gamer (or previously worked in gaming)
Thank you for applying!
FocusKPI Hiring Team
FocusKPI Inc. is an analytics consulting business providing solutions such as CRM customization, Risk Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced/Operational/Web/Digital Analytics as well as Human Resources for our clients